Our small, family run company has the experience, relationships, and expertise to handle any situation that may arise. From the moment you turn over your property to Top Flight, we treat it as if it was our own. We use our experience and expertise to handle any situation quickly and effectively to deliver the best results for owners and tenants alike.
If the idea of damage deposits, lease amendments, tenant screening, lease terms, or tenancy laws sound confusing or overwhelming to you – we can help. Our full-service property management staff will effectively handle renting your property from start to finish and everything in between. We focus on making renting your property as profitable and hassle-free as possible.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Finding great, qualified tenants (including credit, employment, and rental history checks)
- Collecting all rents & other income
- Providing detailed monthly statements including income and expense breakdowns, copies of all invoices, etc.
- Handling all incoming maintenance calls and issues – and dispatching the most qualified professionals available
- Preventative and yearly maintenance tracking and scheduling
- Budgeting schedules for upcoming renovations and repairs as needed
- Overseeing large renovations
- Customized communication with each owner based on your desired involvement level
- Enforcement of NS Residential Tenancies Act, Lease agreements, laws and bi-laws
- Tenancy action and small claims court representation